TIPTOE FEET

ANNOUNCEMENT
Buy packages and expansions from The Sims 4 or any other cheaper game on a trusted site, link here.


TIPTOE FEET

> CHARACTERISTICS:

- Category: Shoes
- Only: Woman
- Original Mesh [X]
- All LODS
- Custom Thumbnail
- Age: Adult


> THANKS AND T.O.U:

- Thanks for all that helped.
- Thank you for using!
- Thanks for the original Creator!
- Do not put in any pack
- Make recolor, but do not include mesh
- Do not re-upload


HEY, IF YOU USE MY CC, DO YOU MENTION OR TAG #COUPURELECTRIQUE ME TO BE ABLE TO SEE ME? THX.


> DOWNLOADS:



ANY PROBLEM PLEASE CONTACT ME.


Comentários
1 Comentários

Um comentário:

  1. Hello I am trying to download your Tiptoe feet but am unable to because for some odd reason Adfly simply doesn't function correctly for me and is always opening up another tab but fails to bring me to the download page. I'm not asking you to remove your url shortener but could you maybe use a different one? Thanks so much. I've been trying forever to get these in my game.

    ResponderExcluir

RedHeadSims Todos os Direitos Reservados
Desenvolvido por pattyrocker
Topo