NADINE HAIR

NADINE HAIR

  • NEW MESH
  • HQ compatible
  • Category: Hair
  • Custom Thumbnail
  • All LOD’s
  • Mesh Original/Credits fully P3DM
  • Transparency Issues
  • Bow Colors - Found in Hat

As there is a problem with the transparency of the hair in the game, that is why I chose to leave only dark colors, where it does not let it perceive and look beautiful. Hope you like it!

#redheadsims tag on your photos, and let me see! thx. ❥

image
image

                                            WITH BOW [DOWNLOAD] - (no adfly!) ✔

image

                                    WITHOUT BOW [DOWNLOAD] - (no adfly!) ✔

image

♡ [PAYPAL]
Thanks for all that helped
Thank you for using
Thanks for the original Creator
Thanks for all CC creators
Thank for support me

image

× Do not put in any pack
× Do not re-upload
× Recolor Allowed

LINK BROKEN, ORIGINAL MESH CREDITS OR ANY PROBLEM PLEASE CONTACT ME BY MESSAGE. 

Comentários
1 Comentários

Um comentário:

  1. I just downloaded this and in CAS it looks amazing but in the game there is something wrong with it. I have both the hair with and without the bow so I don't think I'm missing anything. The bow looks amazing and I love all the options it comes with so I'm really hoping this can be fixed. I can get a picture of my sim if that would help. It looks blonde even though I chose the darkest color and only bits of the texture show - otherwise it's just a blob :(

    ResponderExcluir

RedHeadSims Todos os Direitos Reservados
Desenvolvido por pattyrocker
Topo