ISSA BUTTERFLY HAIR

ISSA BUTTERFLY HAIR

  • Mashup - inspired in TS3 here
  • Compatible with HQ Mod
  • Ade Darma Texture Original + Recolor
  • Category: Hair
  • Custom Thumbnail
  • All LOD’s
  • Mesh “included” - Mashup of  Ade’s Issa (TS4) and BFlySims Hair 081 (TS3) - All mesh credits goes to Ade Darma \ Butterfly Sims so you can download and support the original creator, without them this work wouldn’t have been possible! ♥ 

♦ @redheadsims-cc tag on your photos, and let me see! thx. ❥

image
image

DOWNLOAD - (no adfly)

image

DOWNLOAD - (no adfly)

image

♡ [PAYPAL] | [PATREON] ⇠ my own contents in early access only. 

image

Thanks for all that helped
Thank you for using
Thanks for the original Creator
Thanks for all CC creators
Thank for support me

image

× Do not put in any pack
× Do not re-upload
× Recolor Allowed
× Conversion Allowed

image

LINK BROKEN, ORIGINAL MESH CREDITS OR ANY PROBLEM PLEASE CONTACT ME BY MESSAGE. 

Comentários
2 Comentários

2 comentários:

  1. I love what you have done with these hairs! Thank you :)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hello some of your older children's hair bounced after the update of 11/13. Do you intend to pack and refuel?
    (NOTE: the colors are not changing)
    (if I have something wrong, forgive me, I'm from Brazil)

    ResponderExcluir

RedHeadSims Todos os Direitos Reservados
Desenvolvido por pattyrocker
Topo